40-Hour EM 385-1-1 Hazard Recognition Training
Compliance with EM 385-1-1 standards is required for those who are managers, supervisors, contractors, or construction employees who work on military contracts. Additionally, any employee required to meet the compliance standards and regulations set forth in EM 385-1-1 must take this course. The 40-Hour EM 385-1-1 course provides students with the necessary knowledge to prevent injuries and avoid hazards while working on their job site.
Benefits to taking this course online:
- 24/7 student support
- Official certificate of course completion
- Instruction of EM 385-1-1 Standards
- Course trainer available to answer questions about material
Topics covered throughout the 40-Hour EM 385-1-1 course include:
- Program Management
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Cranes and Hoisting Equipment
- Diving Operations
- And more!